AgraA trusted name in publishing, New York Times has named Agra as the 3rd must-visit place in 2017, from among the 52 places across the world. The list prepared on January 5, 2017, hardly comes as a surprise because not only is Agra India’s main holiday destination, it is also the most-visited tourist attraction in the world. Read More
As per annual estimates, 7 to 8 million tourists visit the Taj Mahal in Agra every year. Samuel Bourne, the photographer, Edward, Prince of Wales, Princess Diana, Hillary and Bill Clinton, Julia Roberts, Tom Cruise, Oprah Winfrey, Leonardo DiCaprio are only a handful of eminent global personalities who have visited the Taj Mahal and marvelled at its architecture and beauty. Wonder what is it that makes Agra the most-visited tourist attraction in the world? There are reasons galore. To begin with, it is home to 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.Agra has the following distinct essence:
- . The History:Mughal history is one of the most fascinating in the world.
- The Architecture:The Taj Mahal and other heritage places are brilliant piece of Mughal architecture.
- The Glamour:The Taj Mahal has been part of many movies in India and innumerable Hollywood personalities have got themselves clicked here.
- Wonder of the World and World Heritage Site: The Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the world. And a UNESCO world heritage site.
- The Epitome of Love: The Taj Mahal is an epitome of love that Mughal emperor Shah Jahan built for his wife.
Forts & Palaces of RajasthanDuration : 14 Night(s) / 15 Day(s)
Destination Covered : Delhi - Mandawa - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Pushkar - Jaipur -Ranthambhore - Sikri - Agra
Golden Triangle with VaranasiDuration : 09 Night(s) / 10 Day(s)
Destination Covered : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Varansi
Golden TriangleDuration : 07 Night(s) / 08 Day(s)
Destination Covered : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur
Golden Triangle + RajasthanDuration : 10 Night(s) / 11 Day(s)
Destination Covered : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Jodhpur - Udaipur
Rajasthan Tour – Essence of RajasthanDuration : 13 Day(s) / 12 Night(s)
Destination Covered : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Pushkar - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Mumbai
Deccan Odyssey – Luxury TrainsDuration : 8 Days / 7 Nights
Destination Covered : Delhi –Sawai Madhopur - Agra – Jaipur –Udaipur – Vadodara – Ellora Caves – Mumbai